Why Choose Siemens PET and PET/CT Scanner?
- Siemens PET/CT scanners offer the latest imaging technology and advanced functionality to help clinicians find and characterize a disease, as well as follow patient progress during and after treatment to ensure therapeutic efficacy.
- Siemens PET/CT Scanners combine the power of hybrid imaging in one exam to enable physicians to accurately detect and pinpoint disease better.
- Siemens provides Advanced PET/CT solutions for biological process virtualization.
- Improved patient experience through increased scan speeds, while using as little exposure as possible.
- Anesthesia is available in the PET/CT suited for those patients in need of it, typically a subset of pediatric patients.
- Developed for a wide variety of patients of different ages, sizes and physical conditions, the new PET-CT scanner has features that optimize patient comfort.
- Improved detection and quantification of molecular process within the body.
- Rapid and precise scanning, allowing for a lower radiation dose to the patient.
The following are some of the different types of Siemens PET and PET/CT Scanners which are specially designed to meet your needs now and in the future.