Why Choose GE Nuclear Medicine Gamma Camera?
- Designed to give you maximum clinical versatility and enable improved productivity as compared to general purpose cameras.
- Comprehensive imaging technology to address a wide range of conditions and designed to help you deliver the accurate diagnoses your patients count on.
- GE Gamma Camera can help you diagnose and treat disease effectively and more compassionately.
- GE also provides an affordable nuclear imaging solution based on our SPECT technology.
- GE nuclear gamma camera can improve both the patient experience and your productivity with scans as fast as three minutes and the flexibility to choose between dose reduction, faster acquisitions or improved statistics.
- In addition, its stationary system design virtually eliminates the risk of motion artifacts due to patient movement between projections associated with conventional gamma cameras.
The following are some of the different types of GE Nuclear Medicine Gamma Camera which are specially designed to meet your needs now and in the future.