Why Choose Philips PET and PET/CT Scanner?
- Philips delivers on that promise with its innovative Time-of-Flight technology.
- Philips continues to push the envelope of PET imaging performance with its portfolio of PET/CT scanners with 4D TOF.
- Philips PET/CT scanner uses proprietary Digital Photon Counting (DPC) technology. DPC technology converts light directly into a digital signal with zero analog noise.
- Philips PET/CT Scanner provides Enhanced speed, productivity, and throughput with the Extended Brilliance Workspace for Nuclear Medicine.
- Philips PET/CT scanner made with crystal and detector technologies which help to improves image quality and fast scans.
The following are some of the different types of Philips PET and PET/CT Scanners which are specially designed to meet your needs now and in the future.